No Products in the Cart
Dangling earrings featuring vintage cultured pearls, locally-found cowrie shells, and rare faceted solar quartz with 14k gold filled wire + ear hooks. This combination of gems in shades of white is stunning & perfect for a coastal wedding or beach holiday.
There are 5 pairs of earrings to choose from. The shells & quartz gems vary slightly in each one. Please refer to the third image when making your selection.
These earrings should be handled with care. The stones can chip or crack if dropped. To clean them, use water with mild soap & pat them dry or use the polishing cloth that's included with your order.
Length of the earrings from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the quartz:
1. just under 3" long
2. 3" long
3. 3" long
4. 3.25" long
5. 3.5" long (the featured pair, on Anaís)
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful! All the cowrie & trivia shells I use in my designs come from the shores of Puerto Rico.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|