No Products in the Cart
Customize your very own shaped sea glass ring in the best selling & rarest blue hues: sea foam, aquamarine, electric blue, cornflower blue, & cobalt blue. These pieces were found on the beaches of Puerto Rico near my home & shaped by hand using lapidary wheels in my Rincón studio.
Your ring will be made in the same style as the ring in the second image - with a simple setting around the glass & a round stacking band in your size & choice of material. I'm open to design changes, so if you have any preferences or ideas, feel free to get in touch!
The prices reflect the size & rarity of the glass + your materials selection. The base price is for the ring in all silver.
- silver (.999 fine + .925 sterling silver)
- mixed metal (fine silver around the glass with a 14k gold fill band)
- 14k gold fill (with silver behind the glass)
Your ring will be specially made for you. Please allow 3-4 weeks production time before shipping.
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY IS GENUINE SEA GLASS SO SPECIAL?
• It’s ethically sourced. All the sea glass I use in my jewelry comes from the lovely beaches of western Puerto Rico, mostly at the beach near my home.
• Sea glass is an alternative to the traditional gemstone. By wearing it, you are showing your appreciation for the ocean & for earth-friendly gems.
• Sea glass is up-cycled & has history. It takes 20 to 30 years to form, and sometimes as many as 50 years to acquire its characteristic texture and soft shape. It originates as pieces of glass from broken bottles, tableware, or even shipwrecks, which are rolled and tumbled in the ocean for years until their edges are rounded off and the slickness of the glass has been worn to a frosted appearance.
• Sea glass is a metaphor for life! "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor...or a frosted piece of sea glass."
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|