No Products in the Cart
This colorful shell is a forever favorite. Featuring abalone in shades of mother of pearl white, blues & greens from New Zealand set in .925 sterling silver.
The colors are revealed at different angles & light, much like opal, which is why abalone is sometimes referred to as "ocean opal".
Choose the number that corresponds with the abalone pendant you want. Add $25 if you need a chain.
Pendant size is 1/2" x 3/4".
Select "just the pendant" if you don't need a chain. Send a message at checkout if the length you need is not an option.
With love from Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful!
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|