No Products in the Cart
A locally found cowrie from the beaches of Puerto Rico set in a silver bezel with a 14k gold fill twisted rope border on an adjustable sterling silver cuff. Signature SLJ heart stamped inside.
The cowrie shell measures 11/16" x 7/16".
With love from Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful!
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|