No Products in the Cart
The perfect everyday necklace! Features a small abalone drop from New Zealand on your choice of .925 sterling silver or 14k gold fill.
The colors of abalone are revealed at different angles & light, much like opal, which is why it is sometimes referred to as "sea opal".
The abalone measures 1/2” x 5/16”. Please include a message if your preferred length isn't available.
With love from Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful!
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|