No Products in the Cart
A medium-sized, locally found cowrie shell set in a 14k gold filled ring with a sterling silver backing.
This shell was found whole & sanded down to be set in the ring.
Size 7 & can be hammered up to a 7.5. Please let me know in a message if you need this option.
Check out the made to order cowrie shell rings HERE.
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• They're beautiful! Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|