No Products in the Cart
The classic cowrie shell ring is now made to order! A medium-sized, locally found cowrie shell ring in your choice of sterling silver, mixed metal (pictured), or gold (14k gold filled with sterling silver behind the shell).
Please keep in mind that due to the nature of shells & the fact that each one is collected by hand, yours will vary slightly in size, shape, and shade of color compared to the shell in the photo.
If you have any specific requests for your shell, please include them in a message at checkout and I will choose the best one for you!
The shells measure roughly 5/8" x 7/16".
If you don't see your preferred ring size, please include it in a message at checkout!
3-4 weeks: your ring will be especially made for you
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful!
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|