No Products in the Cart
Dangling earrings featuring vintage cultured pearls, locally-found cowrie shells, and pale pink crystal quartz with 14k gold filled wire + ear hooks. The crystals have a raw edge which provide a nice contrast to the elegance of the pearls & gold.
The earrings in the photos are an example of what they look like. Your earrings may vary slightly from the ones pictured.
These earrings should be handled with care. The stones can chip or crack if dropped. To clean them, use water with mild soap & pat them dry or use the polishing cloth that comes with your order.
From the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the crystal quartz, the earrings are just under 2.5" long.
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
• They're beautiful! All the cowrie & trivia shells I use in my designs come from the shores of Puerto Rico.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|