No Products in the Cart
Abalone from New Zealand set in a 14k gold bezel on a split sterling silver band.
The colors of abalone are revealed at different angles & light, much like opal, which is why it is sometimes referred to as "sea opal".
Size 8.5 but can be hammered up to a 9. Please let me know in a message if you need this option.
Abalone size is 1/2" x 3/4".
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY ARE SHELLS SO AMAZING?
• They're beautiful! Shell jewelry has a very ancient past, dating back over 100,000 years.
• They are viewed as symbols of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth.
• Shells are associated with the element of water & the moon which drives the tides. Wear them to connect to your intuition & creativity.
• Many cultures used shells as a form of currency. Cowrie shells were used in New Zealand, Africa and North America, and Native Americans used wampum as money.
• Protection is a shell's primary purpose in nature, as it is made to keep small, defenseless sea creatures safe from harm. Because of this, shells have strong protective energies.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|