No Products in the Cart
White milk glass set in a 14k gold filled ring on a double stacking band - one smooth band & one hammered.
Wear it alone or add more stackers for a bolder look!
The sea glass measures 7/16" x 1/4" in diameter.
Handmade with love in Rincón, Puerto Rico.
WHY IS GENUINE SEA GLASS SO SPECIAL?
• It’s an ethically sourced material that's perfect for up-cycling into handmade jewelry.
• All the sea glass I use is found on the beaches of Puerto Rico, mostly at the beach near my home in the west.
• Sea glass is an alternative to traditional gemstones. By wearing it, you're showing your appreciation for the ocean & for earth friendly gems.
• Sea glass has history. It takes 20 to 30 years to form, and sometimes as many as 50 years to acquire its characteristic texture and soft shape. It originates as pieces of glass from broken bottles, tableware, even shipwrecks, which are rolled and tumbled in the ocean for years until their edges are rounded off and the surface of the glass has been worn to a frosted appearance.
• Sea glass is a metaphor for life! "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor...or a frosted piece of sea glass."
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|